Being successful means the achievement of desired visions and planned goals. It might differ in the case of goals or objective. Many define it as being fulfilled, happy, safe, healthy, wealthy, and loved. It’s the ability to reach your goals in life and that builds success stories.
Success and Failure occurs everyday, in school, jobs, housework, and within families. It is unavoidable, everyone has to face it. But those who get back from failure, writes success stories. From past to present, and present to future success will keep the spirit burning in everyone.
In this blog you will get 7 Best Success stories of those who decided NOT TO GIVE UP. These person will definitely Inspire you:
1. Elon Musk– Elon Musk is an engineer, physicist, industrial designer, technology entrepreneur who dares to dream the big things and has the ability to actually make them happen. He is the inspiration of millions and all these could be possible by his dedication and hard work. He is so extra ordinary successful and innovator that world had to believe in his dreams.
Elon was born to a Canadian mother and South African father and raised in Pretoria before moving to Canada. In early age he co-founded (with his brother) Zip2, a web software company. Today he is the CEO, CTO and chief designer of SpaceX, CEO of Tesla, Founder of The Boring Company, Co-founder of Neuralink & OpenAl.
Net Worth : 7,840 crores USD (2020)
When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.Elon Musk
2. Michael Jordan- Michael Jordan is a former American basketball player who led the Chicago Bulls to six NBA championships and won the Most Valuable Player Award five times. But all these great things were not easy for Michael Jordan.
He was Born in 1963, in Brooklyn, New York, in a family was stable. His Mother was a bank teller, who has written several books. Father, Mr. James R. Jordan was a maintenance worker turned manager at General Electric (GE). He Started his professional career in 1984 with Chicago Bulls. There he was the third overall pick for the match, but soon he proved himself on the court.
For his efforts in the court, Jordan received the NBA rookie of the year award and was selected for the All-Star Game. During initial days he even failed to hit nine thousand shots, but continuous effort could made it possible.
Net Worth: 160 crores USD
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.Michael Jordan
3. JK Rowling- JK Rowling life’s story is an inspiration for many of us. She is the Author of the most successful book ‘Harry Potter‘.
Her start was not so easy, It was full of difficulties.
She was born in Chipping Sodbury, July 1965. Her Childhood was generally happy and stable. Rowling returned to UK, and tried to finish her first book ‘The Philosopher’s Stone’, and sent it off to various agents. She found an agent Christopher, who spent over a year trying to get a publisher. The book was reject by 12 major publishing houses. Initial rejections made her to work harder and rest is the history.
On 21st Dec 2006, she finished her final book, Harry Potter series and it was released in July 2007, becoming one of the fastest selling books of all the time.
Net Worth: 670 Crores USD
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.JK Rowling
4. Oprah Winfrey- Oprah Winfrey was born in 1954, Influential talk show host, author, philanthropist, actress and media personality. Oprah has played a key role in modern American life, shaping cultural trends and promoting various liberal causes. Through her talk shows and books, she has focused on many issues facing American women.
She has been an important role model for black American women, breaking down many invisible barriers.
The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.Oprah Winfrey
Net Worth: 250 crores USD
5. Erick Yuan- It’s not easy to be Eric Yuan, he is the founder of video conferencing app ZOOM. A Chinese-American billionaire businessman, and CEO and founder of Zoom.
He was born in 1970’s in Shandong, China. His father was a geology engineers and has a stable family. During University days he was inspired to develop Videotelephony software.
In 2011, Yuan pitched a new smartphone-friendly video conferencing system to Cisco management.
When his Idea got rejected several times, he got disappointed from the management.
Later Yuan left Cisco to establish his own company, Zoom Video Communications.
Net Worth: 1,750 crores USD
Just do. There will always be a risk… take action.Eric Yuan
6. Mukesh Ambani- Mukesh Ambani, chairperson and managing director of the Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), the foremost company of the Indian energy and materials conglomerate Reliance group.
He was born on 19th April, 1957 in Aden, Yemen. His initial days were tough and a bite struggling. He did his bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from university of Bombay( Now University of Mumbai) and Master’s degree from Stanford University. He joined his family business in 1981, after his father’s death in 2002, Ambani and his brother, Anil, assumed joint leadership of the Reliance companies.
Net Worth: 8,860 crores USD
Everybody has equal opportunity and I think that is true for everything.Mukesh Ambani
Mark was Born on May 14, 1984, White Plains, New York, into a well-educated family.
He was raised in the nearby village of Dobbs Ferry.
Zuckerberg developed an interest in computers at an early age. At the 12th year, he used Atari BASIC to create a messaging program named Zucknet. After attending Phillips Exeter Academy, He enrolled at Harvard University in 2002. On Feb 4, 2004, he launched thefacebook.com (Renamed Facebook i 2005)
Net Worth: 10,050 crores USD
By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.Mark Zuckerberg
Success is always above every parameters, it gives a positive feeling to grow more. What other success stories have inspired you? Share them with us at the comment section below!
Happy Reading 🙂
(Images from various Websites Twitter, Entrepreneur, Facebook)