Jaggi Vasudev was born on 3rd Sept 1957, known publicly as Sadhguru. He is a multi-facet personality, he is a famous philanthropist, spiritual, religious leader, and author. He has written several books, including a of the famous Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy (2006). As a public speaker he has spoken at the United Nation’s Millennium World Peace Summit, the House of Lords, International Institute for Management Development. He has also spoken at the annual World Economic Forum in 2007, 2017 & 2020.
So in this blog we’ll get to know about Sadhguru’s 7 Best Quotes for Life.
1. Too many people are hungry not because there is dearth of food. It is because there is dearth of love and care in human hearts.
2. Sunlight comes into your house not because you want it. It happens because you open the windows.
3. Destiny is not a fixed destination- it is what you create.
4. The logic is simple; if you do the right things, the right thing will happen to you even without your intent.
5. It is our compulsive reaction to the situations in which we are placed that causes stress.
6. Mind is not in any one place. Every cell in this body has its own intelligence. The brain is sitting in your head, but mind is all over the place.
7. When pain, misery, or anger happen. It is time to look within you not around you.