When the sun is at Horizon, there’re two ways to think about the situation. Either the sun is rising or there’s a sunset. At that point of time, both mindsets can be correct but staying on for the result will decide either we’ll see a rise or there will be a dark. Giving up before the result is not the correct option to go with, you should Get up for the goals. In life many times we feel disappointed, stressed or unhappy, and then there’s no option to rise up and fight for the goal. This collection of 7 Best Inspirational movies that will give you a hope to rise above the dark.
These movie will tell you that Sun is as important as Rain, Dark is as important as Bright. Every coin has 2 Faces so we have to convert our defeat into a success stories.
Summary of 7 Best Inspirational movies:
- The Pursuit of Happiness- This film was released in year 2006, directed by Gabriele Muccino and starring Will Smith as Chris Gardener. Story revolves around 1981, where Chris Gardener was trying to make a living by selling bone scanner machines in San Francisco to doctors and medical centers. It’s a bother to lug around the clunky machines but he enjoys making connections with people. Although he is a natural born salesman, this African-American believes that he is destined for a better career path. His wife Linda is working at two jobs to help pay the bills, and they are behind on their rent. Their five year old son, Christopher, goes to a day carecenter, and it bugs his dad that on the outside of the building, the term ” the pursuit of happiness” is misspelled. Rest of the movie will teach you to survive the odd circumstances. You can watch movie for free on Youtube and on amazon prime, if you have subscription.
Read More 7 Best Inspirational Books To Read
2. Rang De Basanti- This movie was directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra in year 2006. The literal meaning of the title is ” Paint me with the colours of spring”. The story revolves around a group of friends graduated from Delhi university. They listlessly haunt their old campus and enjoying their full life until a British filmmaker casts them in a film. As she was making on some freedom fighters under the British rule. Initially the group was not interested, but later all were agree to perform the freedom fighters role. These roles creates a impact on everyone’s life, and one day the tragic death of a friend owing to local government corruption, made these college graduate to fight for friend. You can watch this movie for free on Youtube and on Netflix if you have Subscription.
Get details in Hindi on the below Video
3 Life of Pie- This movie was directed by Yann Martel in year 2012. This is the story of a young man who survives a harrowing shipwreck and months in a lifeboat with a large Bengal tiger named Richard Parker.
There is no land in sight and the ocean is shark infested, so Pi builds a raft which he attaches to the lifeboat, to keep himself at a safer distance from Richard Parker. Eventually, at sea, Pi and Richard Parker face many challenges, traumas, tragedies. They never have sufficient food and fresh water, and the constant exposure is highly painful. You will definitely find Inspiration from this movie. You can watch this movie on Youtube and Amazon Prime, if you have the subscription.
4. Bhag Milkha Bhag- Bhag Milkha Bhag is an Indian biological sports film based on the life of world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh, who is also kown as “The Flying Sikh”. The film was directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra in 2013. The film opens at the 1960 Olympic Games in Rome. The coach yells ” Bhag Milkha Bhag” and the film takes us back to Milkhas childhood days.
The India-Pakistan partition led to a war with the Punjab locals in Pakistan, Leading Milkha to witness the murder of his parents and relatives. Later on he moved to Delhi, lived there with his sister and later he joins army. Rest life of Milkha Singh is very inspiring. You can watch this movie on Youtube and Amazon Prime, if you have the subscription.
5. Rocky- Rocky movie was directed by John G. Avildsen. This movie revolves around Rocky Balboa, an uneducated, kind-hearted working class Italian American boxer, working as a debt collector for a loan shark in the sums of Philadelphia. Rocky, was a small club fighter, gets a shot at the world heavyweight championship. At first, Rocky doesn’t think he’s good enough to fight creed. But he realizes that he doesn’t have to win to prove himself that he isn’t a bum. He simply has to “go the distance”, which means fifteen rounds with the champ without getting knocked out. No one ever done this, Will Rocky will so it ? Let’s check out it in this movie, you can watch this movie on Amazon Prime
Read More about Humanity
6. 127 Hours- This is the true story of a mountain climber Aron Ralston’s remarkable adventure to save himself after a fallen boulder crashes on his arm and traps him in an isolated canyon in Utah.
Over the next five days Ralston examines his life and survives the elements to finally discover he has the courage and the wherewithal to extricate himself by any means necessary, scale a 65 foot wall and hike over eight miles before he can rescued. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls his friends, lover, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident. Will they be the last two people he ever had the chance to meet ? You can watch this on Youtube and on Amazon Prime, if you have the subscription.
7. Manjhi- The Mountain Man- This movie revolves around Dashrath Manjhi lived in a small village Gehlaur near Gaya, Bihar, India with his family. There was a mountain near his village that people either had to climb across or had to travel a long distance to reach the next village or for medical hospital. One day Manjhi’s wife fell and died while trying to cross the mountain, after which Manjhi decided to carve a road through it. When he started hammering the hill people called him a lunatic but that only steeled his resolve further. After 22 years of back-breaking labour, Manjhi carved a path 360 feet long, 25 feet deep in places and 30 feet wide. This movie will make you cry and teach you the power of consistence efforts. You can watch this movie on Youtube
Do share which movie you liked the best.
Happy Reading 🙂